Sponsor a member of your team
As a general counsel, chief legal officer, senior manager, or colleague, you want to provide talented members of your team -- or encourage them to pursue -- opportunities to develop professional skills that will bring them career satisfaction and enhance their value to your organization.
How will sponsoring a team member benefit my organization?
- Build your leadership bench and improve performance of your team with proven leadership training.
- Deliver on meaningful professional development that will enhance your team member’s overall performance and enable them to "lead from any seat."
- Help a member of your team boost their engagement and set personal growth objectives.
- Invest in those who have a proven ability and a desire to excel.
Why the ACC NCR Leadership Academy?
- Specifically tailored to give the next generation of in-house counsel leaders the skills needed to enhance their value to your organization.
- Developed by in-house counsel for in-house counsel, with engagement and input from our distinguished Board of Advisors, to ensure focus on the leadership challenges and opportunities unique to in-house practice.
- Taught locally by nationally recognized faculty, affording the highest caliber development opportunity, without added travel time or expense.
- In-depth development and learning, with minimal disruption to your organization. . The Academy takes place over a 12-month period, and consists of two half-days (Orientation and Intro Module) and nine full program days.
- Focused on developing concrete and practical skills. The program will include personal bench-marking, goal-setting and coaching for each Fellow, aimed at ensuring attainment of articulated growth objectives.
- Program format includes cohort engagement outside of the classroom to optimize and reinforce the key takeaways from the instructor-led sessions.
- Tuition for Fellows in the Class of 2022 will be $5,250 for ACC NCR members and $5,635 for non-members, which includes a "360" and behavioral styles assessment, two coaching sessions, and a one-year subscription to the Harvard Business Review.
- Applicants are selected for the Academy with the goal of having a well-balanced, high-caliber class.