Sponsor a member of your team
As a chief legal officer or senior manager, you want to reward talented members of your team with opportunities to develop professional skills that will bring them career satisfaction and enhance their value to your organization.
How will sponsoring a team member benefit my organization?
- Build your leadership bench and improve performance of your team with proven leadership training.
- Deliver on meaningful professional development that will enhance your team’s overall performance.
- Help a member of your team recharge, assess and set personal growth objectives.
- Invest in those who have a proven ability and a desire to excel.
Why the ACC NCR Leadership Academy?
- Specifically tailored to provide the next generation of in-house counsel leaders the skills to enhance their value to your organization.
- Developed by in-house counsel for in-house counsel, with engagement and input from our distinguished Board of Advisors, to ensure focus on the challenges and opportunities unique to the practice.
- Taught locally by nationally recognized faculty, affording the highest caliber development opportunity, without added travel time or expense.
- In-depth development and learning, with minimal disruption to your organization. Nine full program days spanning over the course of nine months, starting in September and concluding in May. Each session will run for a single day, except for the opening session, which will span two days.
- Focused on developing concrete and practical skills. The program will include personal benchmarking and goal setting and coaching for each Fellow, aimed at ensuring attainment of articulated growth objectives.
- Program format includes cohort engagement outside of the classroom to optimize and reinforce the key takeaways from the instructor-led sessions.
- Tuition for Fellows in the Class of 2019 will be $4,950 for ACC NCR members and $5,335 for non-members, which includes an assessment tool, one or two coaching sessions, and a one-year subscription to the Harvard Business Review.
- The Class of 2019 application will be posted on February 1, 2018; applicants can submit their completed applications starting March 1, 2018.
- Application decisions will be made on a rolling basis, starting in early March, to form a well-balanced, high-caliber class. Toward the end of having a well-balanced class, no more than two (2) Fellows from any single employer will be accepted for the Class.
- Additional details on the application process, including how to submit letters of recommendation, will be available on this site in mid-December 2017.