Module 6 Briefing Sheet
PROBLEM SOLVING AND DECISION MAKING
Vicki Medvec, the Faculty for this session, has provided the following important instructions with respect to the Case Simulation:
- Do not discuss the Case Simulation or the role that you have been assigned with anyone prior to the session (including at your cohort meeting).
- Read the Case Simulation in the days prior to the session so that it is very fresh in your mind when you come to the session.
- Read and consider the Case Simulation from the perspective of your assigned role -- either Pat James, Jessie Edwards or Robin Burns.
- Be prepared to engage in your role during the decision-making exercise in the upcoming session.
- Per the instructions above, read the "Speed Ventures" Case Simulation.
- Think about your (and your legal department’s) decision-making experience in your Company/Organization. What decision-making challenges have you encountered?
- Record (write) down some of those decision-making challenges.
Click Here To Download A Word Version Of The Briefing Sheet
Into Which You Can Type Your Responses To The Tasks (Above).
COHORT MEETING (Meet to discuss the following BEFORE Classroom Session)
- Check in and share any additional learning from the previous session.
- Share your decision-making experiences and challenges.
- Write a collective list of those challenges from your Cohort discussion and be prepared to discuss and learn from your experience during the session.
- (Remember, do not discuss the Simulation or your assigned role with anyone, including members of your cohort, prior to the session.)