Orientation Briefing Sheet
Click the appropriate title below to download a PDF of:
- Orientation session slides
- Academy Competency Model (2022)
- List of all cohorts and their members
- Cohort Best Practices Guide
- Academy Rules of Engagement - "Be" Attitudes
- Behavioral Styles Distribution for Class of 2022
- "When We Are Virtual..." Guidelines
- Edited chat from the Orientation session
- Behavior Styles Quick Reference Card (Side 1 and Side 2) (Note: The reference card is proprietary information covered by copyright law. We have been licensed to allow each of you to print it out or save a copy for personal use, but you cannot reproduce it or share it with others.)
- Behavioral Styles Self-Assessment (As I See Myself™) Personalized Report (e-mailed to you by Robert Calabrese)
- Effectiveness Institute Blog: “Here’s the Fundamental Difference Between Behavior and Personality” (February 2020)
- Leadership Circle: “Safety or Purpose?" (Bob Anderson, January 18, 2012) (link provided under terms of a Creative Commons license, BY–NC–ND 4.0 International) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=nFlPHv4a3xc)
- Complete the Behavioral Styles Assessment
- Read through the Quick Reference Card and Your Report (especially pages 1-13)
- Read “Here’s the Fundamental Difference Between Behavior and Personality”
- Watch the video "Safety or Purpose?"
- What other self-assessments have you done in your professional career? How did you use those results?
- How do your Behavioral Styles results align/diverge from these other assessments?
- What common themes do you find between your Leadership Circle Profile 360 results and your Behavioral Styles results?
- What did you find affirming and/or troubling from your results on these assessments?