This News is intended for prospective Fellows and others who are interested in learning more about the Leadership Academy. Please explore this site for additional information. More detailed program information is available to Fellows on the password-protected Fellows Portal.
We are less than a month away from the launch of the Leadership Academy and are quite excited to get started with this innovative program.
Module 1 on Emotional Intelligence and Self-Awareness and Executive Presence and Authentic Leadership will take place in September. Rebecca (“Becky”) Shambaugh, President and CEO of SHAMBAUGH Leadership, will teach the Module. Dana Galin, CEO and Founder, Imprint Leadership Partners, will lead off the first day to forge connections among the Class of 2018 Fellows and stimulate further thinking on how to translate personal leadership assessment results into actionable goals. Robert Calabrese, Principal and CoFounder, Business Visions Group will facilitate Module 1 and each session of the Leadership Academy.
Module 2 on Interpersonal Communication will take place in October. Jim Boneau, Vice President & Master Facilitator, Bluepoint Leadership Development, will teach this Module.
Module 3 on Developing and Leading a High Performing Team will take place in November. Alexander Caillet, CEO, Corentus Inc., will teach this Module.
Planning and Pricing for the
Leadership Academy Class of 2019
Are you considering applying or supporting a member of your team to be part of the Class of 2019? Given the high level of interest for the inaugural year, we are actively planning for Year 2 of the Academy. Explore this site to learn more about the Leadership Academy and its:
- exceptional caliber Faculty,
- dynamic and distinguished Board of Advisors, committed to the development of the next-generation of in-house counsel leaders, and
- curriculum specifically tailored for in-house counsel leaders.
To maintain this best-in-class opportunity as a self-sustaining program, the tuition for Class of 2019 Fellows will be $4,950 for ACC NCR members. If you are interested in the Academy, we urge you to seek the necessary budgetary approval from your organization to be part of this fabulous program. (The ACC NCR Board is examining options for providing financial aid to defray part of the cost for members from non-profits unable to pay the full program price as well as self-pay Fellows.)
Applications for the Class of 2019 will open early in 2018.
Check back in the fall for updates and planning for the Class of 2019.
ACC NCR thanks and acknowledges the many people who served on the Leadership Academy Task Force and helped create this exciting new program. For more than two years, a very dedicated group of ACC NCR members put tremendous time, effort and energy into taking the idea of a Leadership Academy from concept to reality. We are extremely grateful to these very special people:
- Evan Stolove and Rob Falk, former ACC NCR officers, who conceived of and championed the idea, and got the project launched;
- Luise Welby and Affie Ambrose, our immediate Past President and current President, who have lent their full support end energy;
- ACC NCR Board members Constantine Athanas and Mona Mahoney, our extraordinary Task Force Chairs, who have steered and led this incredible effort;
- Laura Danysh, Zack Stewart and Maria Votsch, our Faculty, Application and Selection, and Marketing/Website Committee Chairs who built the processes and led the work on these critical fronts; and
- Cindy Boyle, Thomas Cluderay, Lindsey Crawford, Maggie Everson-Fisher, Margaret Hackbarth, Laura Heltebran, Rob Keller, Lesley Marlin, Kevin Minsky, Ken Pollack, Jocelyn Starzak, Jim Villa, and Nichole Williams-Miller, who have worked tirelessly as members of the Task Force.
Thank you for your interest in the Leadership Academy!